HVAC & Electrical Careers in West Melbourne
Extreme Air & Electric, Inc. is Always Looking for Good People
Our continuously growing company wants you to be a part of our dynamic team! If you are someone who has an innate interest in problem-solving and helping other people, you may just be the one we’re searching for.
Our perfect candidates include:
- People who want to work with a team of dedicated professionals
- People who take pride in their work
- People who take care of customers’ homes as if it were their own
- Personal hand tools
- Clean driving record and current driver’s license
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience residential and light commercial HVAC service
- Able to bend, move, climb, crawl, and lift 50+ pounds as needed
- *NATE certification is a plus
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement 401K
If you’re looking for employment and believe that you have all the characteristics above, submit your application today using the form below. We look forward to speaking with you.
Current Open Positions:
- Service technician
Apply NowTo apply for one of our open jobs, please fill out the form below and upload your resume.
UnitedHealthcare Creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Extreme Air & Electric, Inc.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/